Sunday, November 1, 2009

Parking....The Nightmare

I don't personally drive to school because, well, I don't have a car. However, a lot of the kids I know do drive and they say it's a nightmare. They all try to park at random times during the day and they can never seem to find a space. Most of them would probobly agree that they would resort to this if they could. It's just so frustrating when parking is what makes you late to class every single day. A couple guys and I were sitting on the shuttle talking about the parking situation and one said that IUPUI had over-sold the parking passes by 5,000. No that is not a typo I really said 5,000. It is no wonder people can never find a place to park. There are simply not enough places on campus to park! I really don't know how in the world to fix this problem. If we have THAT many people that need a place to park then maybe its time IUPUI looks into getting some more parking lots potentially off campus and running a shuttle to the lots. However this problem gets solved it has to be done because kids are going to start parking on top of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment