Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Twilight Saga *DUN DUN DUN*

Could there be any more hype about this freaking saga? I think that it has gotten quite ridiculous. If you go to hot-topic or even hot-topic's webpage then you can see that Bella's clothing is for sale. Obviously it is not her actual clothes but it is an exact replica so that we can all look like her. Everyone is choosing some side or the other and now we have added 'team Bella' into the mix of it all. This has everyone swooning over these movie stars that nobody knew existed before Twilight itself came out. I just think that it has all gone to extremes. I like the storyline of the book/movie and the accuracy in which Stephanie Meyer writes. I am by now means a 'Tweenie' or whatever you want to call it. I'm not the person who needs to see the new movie NOW I CAN'T WAIT OMG! It upsets me that I can't say "yeah I'm going to go see new moon" without someone making some snooty comment. The fact of the matter is that I love the action and the CGI. I happen to think that Stephanie Meyer is a great writer that knows what she is writing about. It is very apparent that she did a lot of research before she started writing about vampires and werewolves. I have always been intrigued by the Pagan religion. I personally am a Christian but I know people who are Pagans and believe in the werewolves and vampires. I guess what I'm saying is that Stephanie Meyer is an amazing author who deserves more praise for the work she did in making her books accurate and well written than she actually gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment